Monday 10 December 2012

The great discovery....

I know,  I know,  i still owe all of you the second part of the "making baju kurung".....A thousand apologies on my behalf... The truth is I have been busy this week with cupcakes, cakes and making a cinderella dress... oh dear....


Cupcakes ready to be collected.
  

The ongoing project of Cinderella dress... The bodice is finally done... Phew......



Giant Rainbow cupcake for little Adaleia

Anyway.... I was watching 'Jamie Oliver 15 minutes meal' the other day and i would like to share one great discovery in the programme... Believe it or not you could cook poppadom without frying using the microwave.... The secret is using high wattage microwave for 2 minutes and voila.... the poppadom is ready..... to my delight, hubby was enjoying the new finding so much that he had made few ones using the microwave last night to be eaten with nasi tomato.....
till then...

2 comments:

  1. wow! nampak sangat sedap giant rainbow cupcake tu...
    boleh la share resepi sekali yer.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. insya-Allah Erda... will do a special posting for you...

    ReplyDelete