Saturday 29 December 2012

Sugarcrafting...

For the past few weeks I have been youtubing, reading and learning about sugar crafting. Partly because I am trying my best to improvise the skill I use to decorate cupcakes. On the journey of learning, I have discovered one particular book that helped me a lot; ' The Contemporary Cake Decorating Bible: Creative Techniques, Fresh Inspiration, Stylish Designs'.

Although most of the projects in the book focus on cakes, it is easily adaptable to the cupcakes and cookies. Inside, it is packed with information for beginners and novice like me and of course to the professionals alike.

Alhamdulillah, a recent opportunity arose that i was given a chance to experiment with new techniques that i learnt recently from the book. Although it was a simple project, i certainly enjoyed making them and I was definitely encouraged to explore and produce more...



Insya-Allah if you stay on with me... maybe next time i'll be showing you on how to make simple flowers like roses and poppies and hopefully it could help you to create a Wow factor to your cake.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment