1. Place the neck interfacing (wrong side up) over the hole of the neck (right side up).
4. machine stitch or hand stitch (back stitches) 2/8 inches away from the raw edges of the neck.
5. make a slant nip using scissor at the end of each side of the neckline. Trim the interfacing with scissors so that it is 1 inch in width.
6. fold the interfacing inside out.
7. press iron the neck hole.
8. Hand stich the interfacing to the dress using sembat stitches.
|I usually do the bottom part last since it is the most difficult part to sembat.|
9. Finally add decorative stitches like mata lalat, sulam karipap or tulang belut at the edges of the neck.
Now you are done for a day...